** MOTOR SUBASSY. INCLUDES ITEMS #5, 6, 7, 11 THRU 18, 27, & 28
## FLUID ENDS – ALL PARTS, W/O MOTOR
1. Used on pumps manufactured before 6-94.
2. Used on pumps manufactured after 6-94.
3. Energy efficient single phase.
4. Pumps manufactured before 11-98 require a volute replacement kit (357149) when replacing items #9, gasket, #10, volute, or #18, seal plate. This kit will update the pump to the new configuration using the "cam and ramp" lid design.
5. Used on pumps manufactured before 11-98.
6. Used on pumps manufactured after 11-98.
7. Used on pumps manufactured between 11-98 thru 12-17-99.
8. Used on pumps manufactured after 12-17-99.
9. CSA/CUL (only) for Canada.
10. Standard efficiency, single phase.
11. Two speed, single phase.
** Please Note **
Replacement motors may or may not come with the shaft internally threaded as the original OEM motor. It is not a requirement for replacement motors. Replacement motors are copies of OEM designs and the tapped hole exists only because OEM customer requested it. Since certain replacement motors have been released having this feature, some customers have come to expect it assuming that the threads are necessary or there will be a problem with the impeller coming off. This is not a correct assumption. AO Smith has built replacement motors without the threaded holes for over thirty years and is not aware of any case where the impeller has spun off. If the lack of a threaded hole remains a concern, they suggest using Loc-tite or a similar product to alleviate the concern.